It’s not much longer that Windows 8 has arrived in the market. The Digital and Pirated Downloads are way high for Windows 8 which shows that Many users want to try or liked the new look of Windows 8. But is everyone happy about it? Might not be. Many users might be busy in Checking the Functionality and Performance of Windows 8.
Change Windows 8 Look
So when everone is Busy in bragging about “What is New in Windows 8?” OR “Why One Should Buy Windows 8?”, we thought to throw a little light “To Change Windows 8 Look and take it to another Level.” It is not difficult to Change Windows 8 look as per desired requirements. There are many Options Provided by Windows 8 itself and for rest of the desired options we can go for different softwares launched in the market which can easily help us to change Windows 8 look. So here are Few tips for it.
1) Download Windows 8 Themes
When you will Go to the Personalize settings of Windows 8, you will see Options to “Get More themes Online”, as Windows 8 is loaded with one default theme. Click the Link and Choose the Most Appropriate themes as per your Choice.
2) Customize Windows 8 Tiles using OblyTiles
ObyTile can customize the Tiles present at your Windows 8 Start Screen. It can easily change Windows 8 look as we see startscreen first when we log in.
3) Enable and Customize Start Menu for Windows 8
Yes you can easily change Windows 8 Look by bringing back it’s Most anticipated Start Button back. How? Well you need to try these softwares for it. These softwares will not only bring it back but also give a new Enhancement for it.
- Pokki -This is a freeware which brings back your Start Button and Gives you many option to Customize it great way. This app has great features like Pinning and organizing the Favorite programs and Documents which can be accessed faster.
- Start8-It is a Windows 8 style menu which can be customized easily which will change windows 8 look and give previous look. You can easily access Start Screen from Start8 start menu. It can Pin Desktop and Metro Apps. But unline Pokki it is not a freeware. You can download a Demo version which will be limited for few days after that you will have to Pay $4.99.
4) Customize Windows 8 Start Screen
Windows 8 Start Screen has Proven one of the Biggest factors why People liked Windows 8 visually. So do you want a Provided one or Customized one? Of course you would like to Customize it. It proves to be a Great Point to change Windows 8 look. You can do it Following ways.
- Decor8- This is a Software Provided by Stardock by which you can easily Customize Windows Start Screen and. It can easily customize your Windows 8 Start Screen background images and color scheme.
- Windows 8 Provided Options – Simply Change the Default preferences set in the Start Screen options where you can Change the Desktop Background for your Windows 8 Start Screen and Change the Tile Structure.
5) Animate Your Windows 8
Animating will not only Change Windows 8 look but also Make it to the Next Level. What it your whole Dialogue Box is moving with the Movement of your Pointers? What if Your Desktop is Animated with Wallpapers? Yes. This is Possible with the following Listed Softwares
- Windows FX - Windows FX is a great Software to provide animations to Dragging,minimizing and Maximizing the Dialogue Boxes. This software comes with library of many Animations which can be times and given transparency Properties accordingly.
- DeskScapes -DeskScapes are used to Customize your Windows 8 Desktop to Set animated Wallpapers. You can also stylize and Color the Wallpapers chosen to animate.
6) Change Windows 8 Logon Screen
Change Your Logon Screen for your Windows 8 so when you Login you can see your Favorite Picture instead of the Preset one.
How to Change Windows 8 Logon Screen?
- Move Pointer to Reveal Charms.
- Go to “Settings” and Click “Change PC settings.”
- Click Personalize.
- Now Browse for the Images you want to Keep as Logon Screen
This Proves very effective to change Windows 8 look and the option is provided by Microsoft so no need to download any software.
7) Change Icon Sets
Stardock has another Great Software to enhance the appearance of Windows 8. This one is among them. Icon Packager software changes the entire Icon scheme for Windows 8. The scheme is included in various Icon Packs which can be downloaded after Install. It does not change a Single Icon but changes whole system Icons present in the Package which can be previewed before applying the changes.
8) Create Your Own Screensaver
There are many screensaver making softwares available on the Internet which can be utilized to make Custom screensaver which might not change Windows 8 look but adds an effect to it. You can choose any Images, from your Private Collection or from the Albums you like.
9) Set a Slideshow For Your Favorite Wallpapers.
When you Go to the “Desktop Background” settings in the Personalize option, you will find time settings below which will provide an option to Create a Slideshow for your desktop. You can also Shuffle the Set of Wallpapers. If you are using laptop and using it over battery then the default setting does not provide sildeshow which can be changed. If you want to change Windows 8 look with very easy features then you must try this.
These are my best found tips to Change Windows 8 look and enhance it’s appearance more better. If you have Any other tips which we can mention then you are most welcome.