Admit it. We all have tried this. We go through all the People we Know in our Facebook Friend’s suggestion and check out their Photos secretly. Sometimes Girls check out Facebook Profile Picture of her crush while Guys do it for every Girl they find attractive. But are you able to see beyond Thumbnail for every profile? Does it happen everytime that the Profile Picture you want to see it available to the Public? No. The Thumbnail just does not Open. How frustrating for a Curious Mind, isn’t it? Well for such curious People I have a trick where you can see the Picture of your Crush with Just a URL management, with a very Good Image Quality. And you can choose to see the size of the image too. Now let us see the steps to see such Facebook Profile Picture.
- First of all Go to the Facebook Profile of the person whose Profile Picture you want to see. But first make sure that the thumbnail is not expanding, Else the next thing you know that you took quite a lot of efforts when the Facebook profile Picture was Public, will frustrate you more.
- Now Click on the Thumbnail. What is happening? Does it expand for a full view? If yes then you don’t need to do anything further, but if not then go for the next step.
- Right click on the Image Thumbnail and Click “Copy Image URL”. This option might be different for different browsers so just find an analogous option for Browsers. I am using Google Chrome so I have mentioned this option.
- After copying the Image URL, Paste it on the Address bar and wait, Don’t hit Enter. Why? Because the Image Size will be too Small and Obviously you will need to see a Larger Image with a Clear view.
- Now check the URL where 170×170 is placed. Replace this with “360×360″ or “&20×720.” And Hit Enter. What can You see? This is your Perfectly Enlarged Profile Picture where you can get a Better view than Peeking at Thumbnail.
- Note: You cannot use Resolution more than “720×720″. That is the maximum Image size available to see. Also don’t use different digits for horizontal and vertical Measurements. For example it cannot be “320×640″ or “640×320″. It can be “640×640″ or “320×320″ only.
The main advantage of using this trick is that the Image Quality is not affected like the way it is affected when you maximize a low size image. Another advantage is that you don’t have to Ask them to Add, or Login to the Facebook to do this Trick. If you know the Facebook Profile URL then just hit it on the address bar and Perform the Trick.
The main Disadvantage where many readers will ask is that “WE CANNOT SEE THE COMMENTS OR LIKES FOR THE PICTURE.” Yes unfortunately we can’t. So you will have to add him/her for it so you can see Likes. Comments etc else Peek the Profile from someone who is his/her Friend.
Well I know that many People may find this as a Threat to their security and this Might lead to Misusing the Picture. So here is I can say. This is just a Trick I Discovered, so many other people might have discovered it too. Just Protect your Personal Photos with the settings Provided in the Settings options. Don’t keep Personal Photos for Cover as they are always Public. Try to add a watermark which might add an Odd effect but will surely Protect Your Photo of being Misused. And remember you can set Pricacy options for every picture in”Profile Pictures” album.