Social Networking is not something for which I have to give any introduction. We all know what is its importance. Facebook, Twitter Tumblr every social network media allow us to connect with Thousands of people. Hence everyone tries hard to reach as much as possible over all famous social networking sites. But don’t you feel bored with posting the same link over and over again? Evertime you have to log in to these sites to post your Article links to make it reachable within the followers. What if you skip this step? No I am not telling you to skip posting links, I am telling you to stop Logging in overtime to post links. Well how is that Possible? It is possible and I am going to show you how to do it. All you have to do is some initial setups, after that you just have to concentrate on your Blog Writing rather than worrying about social networks. So here are 4 ways to Auto Post WordPress Posts to Social Networks.
1) Auto Post WordPress Posts to Social Networks using NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster Wordpress Plugin
Nextscripts Social Networks Auto-Poster (SNAP) allows you to Auto Post WordPress posts to social Networking Sites. You can download this Plugin for Free. You can use this Plugin free for one account per social media. In order to make Multiple accounts for the Particular social media network you have to GO PRO. Also you can Auto Post your WordPress Posts by Google+ Page and Pinterest only if you are a PRO user. The reason behind this is Google+ & Pinterest haven’t released an API to enable Auto Posting. So if you want to Auto Post to Google+ and Pinterest using this Plugin you can go Pro. This Plugin can be used for following Social Networking Media
- Google+ (Only PRO)
- Pinterest (Only Pro)
- WordPress Based blogs
You can get all the instructions regarding installation of the plugin and adding social media to Plugin by clicking HERE.
2) Auto Post WordPress Posts to Social Networks using HootSuite
HootSuite is a Social Media Management system. It’s user interface can be expalined as the form of dashboard. There are three types of services provided by HootSuite listed as FREE,Pro & Enterprise. The free vesion gives you access to only 5 Social Networking Profiles where PRO gives access to Unlimited Profiles and Enterprise comes with Advanced Security and many other options. The Pro edition can be tried FREE for 1 month. As of January 2012, HootSuite has over 3 million users.
Hootsuite Supports Following Social Networking Media
Additional integration with Social Media are available via HootSuite’s App Directory which includes support for
- Constant Contact
- Get Satisfaction
How to use HootSuite to Auto Post WordPress Posts on Social Networks?
This can be explained in 12 simple steps
- Sign Up to HootSuite and wait for the Dashboard
- Click Add Social Network
- You will see a dialog Box Like this
- After this Click Connect with Google+
- A Pop Up window will appear to Login to your Google+ account. Sign in and it will ask your permission to Allow Hootsuite to do Particular operations listed. After you allow access the Pop Up window will get closed automatically and the list of Google+ Pages associated with your account will be shown like this
- Click Finished Importing
- Now click Setting in the left Vertical Sidebar and Click RSS/Atom. Click (+) Sign and the following dialog box will appear.
- Now enter your feed address in Feed URL section as http://feeds.feedburner.com/YOURFEEDADDRESS
- Modify the options as per your requirements and choices and save the Feed. And You are done.
I have given you this example with Google+. You have to do the same with the rest of the Social Media. Well have you noticed something? Yes you can Auto Post to Google+ using HootSuite. So you can choose Nextsripts for other Networks and HootSuite for Google+ which lets you do FREE.
3) Auto Post WordPress Posts to Social Networks using JetPack
JetPack is another wordpress Plugin which does not require any introduction. Everyone does have it on their WordPress Blog. Now you can enable Auto Posting in 5 easy steps using JetPack
- Go To JetPack Panel and Search for Publicize option and configure it.
- Now you will see Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIN,Tumblr and Yahoo Links to connect with your Blog like this
- Just Click Add new connection for whatever you want to and save the configuration
4) Auto Post WordPress Posts to Social Networks using ifttt.com
IFTTT.com enables multiple channels to connect with each other by creating different recipes. It lets you create powerful connections like a simple statement “IF THIS THEN THAT”. You have to set a particular channel as a trigger whose updates will be delivered to another channel automatically. IFTTT supports 59 channels. To check them click HERE.
How to create a recipe to Auto Post WordPress Posts to Social Networks using ifttt.com?
- Sign Up to IFTTT.com and go to the Dashboard.
- Click Create Recipe
- Click “this” which you will see in blue color.
- Here you will have to choose a trigger. Choose WordPress at the Bottom of the Page
- Now Press “Activate Button” to activate WordPress Channel.
- A Pop Up window will appear where you will have to enter your Blog URL,User Name & Password
- You will see two triggers now. First one is “Any New Post” and another one will be “New Post with tag or Category”. Choose as per your requirements.
- Now you will have to select trigger. Click “that” in blue color and available channels will be shown.
- Choose any of them you want.
- Now finalize the Setup as per your requirements like Facebook will ask about posting Plain text or Link or Photo. So you have to choose as per your requirement.
- After editing everything click “Create Recipe” button.
I will suggest this as one of the things a WordPress Blogger should do during Initial Setup of his Blog. Social Network Automation Reduces large amount of time which you can utilize in various other things which might bring an improvement to your blog like Creating Backlinks,Reading Articles and the most important one Writing Articles. So the conclusion is that you should really try these options to save your Valuable time and Invest it Better.